Liver cirrhosis: Symptoms, Causes, Prevention and Treatment.

 

Liver cirrhosis.
Liver cirrhosis.


Liver cirrhosis:

If there is a chronic inflammation in the liver, then the fibrosis and nodules or small lumps formed in the liver due to it, this is called liver cirrhosis. The liver can be affected by various diseases. Some diseases are hereditary, some are acquired, some diseases are short-lived which are completely cured by treatment, some diseases are chronic, which in spite of the treatment continues to become more and more complex and exhausts life. Hepatitis or inflammation of the liver is a major liver disease worldwide. This inflammation can be due to various reasons. One of the causes of which is the hepatitis virus called A, B, C, D, E. Hepatitis A and E viruses transmitted through water and food cause acute hepatitis or short-term inflammation in the liver which in most cases is completely cured. Hepatitis B, C and D viruses are responsible for chronic inflammation. There are many reasons why liver inflammation can occur. Also, if chronic hepatitis continues year after year, the liver cells die. Dysfunctional and unnecessary fibrous tissue occupies that place and gives birth to a deadly disease called cirrhosis. Liver cirrhosis is a serious disease that can later lead to cancer by reducing the function of the liver.

Symptoms of liver cirrhosis:

The symptoms of liver cirrhosis are:

  • Weakness,
  • Get tired easily,
  • Feeling of fever,
  • Pain in the right side of the abdomen,
  • Bleeding from the gums or nose,
  • Frequent stomach problems,
  • Abdominal bloating due to watery stomach,
  • Jaundice,
  • Faint,
  • Blood vomiting,
  • Blood going to the toilet,
  • Water coming into the lungs,
  • Kidney failure,
  • Uncontrolled bleeding from anywhere in the body,
  • In the last stage liver cancer.

Causes of liver cirrhosis:

The causes of cirrhosis can be different. Hepatitis B virus is one of the leading causes of liver cirrhosis and then there is the fatty liver. Fatty liver is caused by various reasons. Such as diabetes, high blood fats, overweight, hypertension, hypothyroidism, etc. According to one study, about 30 percent of patients with fatty liver develop cirrhosis of the liver. Another serious complication of liver cirrhosis is hepatic encephalopathy or hepatic coma. Eating too much animal meat such as fish-meat, egg-milk etc. increases the amount of ammonia in the blood and puts the patient at risk of hepatic encephalopathy or hepatic coma. Therefore, patients with decompensated or advanced liver cirrhosis should be careful about this. However, plant proteins such as pulses are safe for such patients. Therefore, being extra careful, animal meat should not be omitted at all. In this case, the level of creatinine in the blood may increase and kidney failure may occur. Especially since the kidneys of such patients are already fragile and they are at risk of a serious type of kidney failure called hepatorenal syndrome.

What to do to prevent liver cirrhosis:

  • Excessive alcohol consumption is one of the leading causes of liver cirrhosis. Usually, there is a risk of liver cirrhosis if someone  drink excessive alcohol for 10 years or more. 
  • Inflammation of the liver is another cause of cirrhosis. Usually, A, B, C viruses can cause liver cirrhosis. These viruses can enter the body during blood donation or reception. For this reason, always blood should be tested before giving or taking blood. You can also vaccinate against these viruses.
  • Avoid spicy, junk food, processed foods. 
  • It is better not to eat easily available food on the road. Instead, put more vegetables on your daily diet and eat less oily foods.
  • Studies have shown that people who drink coffee 2 to 3 times a day have a lower risk of liver cirrhosis than others.
  • Raw onions and garlic help the body get rid of toxins. So put some raw onions and garlic on the food list every day. 
  • It is very harmful for the liver if there is a habit of taking painkillers when there is pain in any part of the body. Various ingredients used in painkillers damage the liver by damaging the function of the liver.
  • Drink enough water. 
  • Screen if someone has hepatitis B or C. In the early stages of liver cirrhosis, it can be cured in many cases.

Treatment of liver cirrhosis:

Anyone with liver cirrhosis should seek immediate medical attention and regular follow-up. It can stay healthy for a long time. Also, if the cause of liver cirrhosis is identified and treated, the risk of developing liver cirrhosis complications is greatly reduced. Notable among the modern treatments for liver cirrhosis is liver transplantation. Liver transplantation is very expensive and unaffordable for most patients. Liver disease does not mean the end of everything. With the right treatment at the right time, in many cases complete healing and complication-free life can be carried out in a fairly normal way. So everyone's awareness is very important in this regard.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Here is  my testimony on how I was cured of HIV by Dr Akhigbe,with his natural herbal medicine.  on a regular basis in efforts to help others when I could. As you may know, each donation is tested.  Well, on July 6th I had a meeting with a Red Cross representative and was told that I had HIV. “What went through your mind when you heard that "Rose" Good question reader! To be honest, I thought my life was over, that I would ever find love, get married, have children or anything normal. Lucky for me I have an amazing support system.  My family supported me then I never thought that I was invincible to STD s or pregnancy or anything else parents warn their kids about. I just didn’t think about it. I was in a monogamous relationship and thought that I asked the right questions.  We even talked about marriage Scary.  During that time I was in college and donated blood on a re as well. who helped me in search of cure through the media.there we saw a good testimony of sister 'Kate' about the good work of Dr Akhigbe natural herbal medicine cure.then I copied his email address and contacted him. A good herbalist doctor with a good heart, he is kind, loving and caring. He replied back to my message and told me what to do. After a week the doctor sent me my herbal medicine and instructed me how to take it.Yes it worked very well, after drinking it I went to the hospital for another test and everything turned negative. What a wonderful testimony I can never forget in my life. Dr Akhigbe is a man who gave me a life to live happily forever so all I want you all to believe and know that cure of HIV is real and herbs is a powerful medicine and it works and heals.  Dr Akhigbe also used his herbal medicine to cure diseases like:   HERPES, DIABETES, SCABIES, HEPATITIS A/B, STROKE, CANCER, ALS, TUBERCULOSIS, ASTHMA, PENIS ENLARGEMENT, MALARIA, LUPUS, LIVER CIRRHOSIS, DEPRESSION, HIV/AIDS, EPILEPSY, BACTERIAL, DIARRHEA, HEART DISEASES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, PARKINSON'S, ALZHEIMER, COLD URTICARIA, HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS,INSOMNIA,  BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, CHROME DISEASES, CHLAMYDIA, INSOMNIA HEARTBURN, ,  THYROID, MAR BURG DISEASES, MENINGITIS, ARTHRITIS, BODY WEAK, SMALLPOX, DENGUE, FEVER, CURBS, CHANCRE, ETC.   You are there and you find yourself in any of these situations, kindly contact Dr Akhigbe now to help you get rid of it. Here is his email address:
       drrealakhigbe@gmail.com      or you can write to him on whats app with his phone number:   +2349010754824.
      My appreciation is to share his testimony for the world to know the good work Dr Akhigbe has done for me and he will do the same for you.
       

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is  my testimony on how I was cured of HIV by Dr Akhigbe,with his natural herbal medicine.  on a regular basis in efforts to help others when I could. As you may know, each donation is tested.  Well, on July 6th I had a meeting with a Red Cross representative and was told that I had HIV. “What went through your mind when you heard that "Rose" Good question reader! To be honest, I thought my life was over, that I would ever find love, get married, have children or anything normal. Lucky for me I have an amazing support system.  My family supported me then I never thought that I was invincible to STD s or pregnancy or anything else parents warn their kids about. I just didn’t think about it. I was in a monogamous relationship and thought that I asked the right questions.  We even talked about marriage Scary.  During that time I was in college and donated blood on a re as well. who helped me in search of cure through the media.there we saw a good testimony of sister 'Kate' about the good work of Dr Akhigbe natural herbal medicine cure.then I copied his email address and contacted him. A good herbalist doctor with a good heart, he is kind, loving and caring. He replied back to my message and told me what to do. After a week the doctor sent me my herbal medicine and instructed me how to take it.Yes it worked very well, after drinking it I went to the hospital for another test and everything turned negative. What a wonderful testimony I can never forget in my life. Dr Akhigbe is a man who gave me a life to live happily forever so all I want you all to believe and know that cure of HIV is real and herbs is a powerful medicine and it works and heals.  Dr Akhigbe also used his herbal medicine to cure diseases like:   HERPES, DIABETES, SCABIES, HEPATITIS A/B, STROKE, CANCER, ALS, TUBERCULOSIS, ASTHMA, PENIS ENLARGEMENT, MALARIA, LUPUS, LIVER CIRRHOSIS, DEPRESSION, HIV/AIDS, EPILEPSY, BACTERIAL, DIARRHEA, HEART DISEASES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, PARKINSON'S, ALZHEIMER, COLD URTICARIA, HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS,INSOMNIA,  BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, CHROME DISEASES, CHLAMYDIA, INSOMNIA HEARTBURN, ,  THYROID, MAR BURG DISEASES, MENINGITIS, ARTHRITIS, BODY WEAK, SMALLPOX, DENGUE, FEVER, CURBS, CHANCRE, ETC.   You are there and you find yourself in any of these situations, kindly contact Dr Akhigbe now to help you get rid of it. Here is his email address:
       drrealakhigbe@gmail.com      or you can write to him on whats app with his phone number:   +2349010754824.
      My appreciation is to share his testimony for the world to know the good work Dr Akhigbe has done for me and he will do the same for you.
       

    ReplyDelete